How do I program a Cisco HDA ir2 2 remote?
Program the Remote to Your TV
- Turn on your TV.
- Press and hold the PROG button for three seconds or until the LED turns on and then press the TV button. The LED will blink once and stay on.
- Enter the 4-digit device code.
- If the device code is valid, the LED will blink twice.
How do I program my Cisco remote to my Vizio TV?
Cisco Remote Programming
- Locate the Manufacturer and codes from the list provided.
- Turn on the TV.
- On the Remote, press and hold the TV button.
- On the Remote, press and hold the OK button.
- Release both keys at the same time.
- Enter a four digit number matching the TV Manufacturer from the list provided.
- Test remote functions.
How do I program my Cisco Spectrum remote to my TV?
Program the Remote Control to the TV
- Manually turn the TV on.
- Press and hold the PROG and TV Power buttons on the remote until the LED on the remote turns on, then release both buttons.
- Find and enter the first manufacturer’s code for the TV from the Remote Control Manual supplied with the DTA.
How do I program my Cisco remote to my Cisco cable box?
How to program Cisco Remote to Cable Box
- Ensure you turn on your Cable box.
- Hold your remote to face your Cisco Cable box.
- Press and hold the ‘CBL’ button on your remote for a couple of seconds.
- Enter the correct 3-digit code for your Cable box brand.
- Press the Power button.
What is the code for a Cisco cable box?
Enter one of the programming code from the list 0498 0497 0506 0535 0512 0466 for your CISCO Cable device.
How do I reset my DTA remote?
Press and hold both DTA POWER and SELECT keys at the same time. Once the red light on the remote turns on, then release both keys. Wait 10 seconds, a 3 digital validation code will display on the TV.
How do I connect my DTA remote to my TV?
setup remote to control the television
- Press and hold both Digit 1 and Digit 3 keys together until the red light turns on. Release both keys.
- Point the new remote at the TV. Press and hold the TV POWER key.
- Point the new remote at the TV. Press TV POWER on your Remote to turn on your TV.
How do I program my universal remote to my cable box?
Press and hold the SETUP button until the red indicator light stays on (approximately 4 seconds) and then release. Press and release the desired device button on the remote (TV, DVD, SAT, AUX). The red indicator will blink once and then remain on. Enter the first 4-digit code found in the code list.
How do I program my spectrum DTA remote to my TV?
How do I connect my remote to my cable box?
Press and hold the xfinity and Info buttons for five seconds. Wait for the Voice Remote light to change from red to green. Follow the instructions by entering the three-digit, on-screen pairing code. Once the on-screen pairing code is correctly entered, your Voice Remote is paired with the TV Box.
How do I pair my DTA remote?
Program the Remote Control to the DTA Point the remote control toward the DTA. Press and hold SETUP until the All Power LED turns red, then release. Press and release MENU rapidly (up to five times) until the Remote Control Pairing overlay appears on the screen. Enter the three-digit code that is displayed.
Can a universal remote work on a cable box?
A: You can use your universal remote with almost anything connected to your TV. You can control your Blu-ray, DVD, VCR,DVR, cable box, satellite, digital converter box, streaming devices and more.
How do I connect my remote to my pace cable box?
Press and hold the SETUP button until the LED changes from red to green. Enter 9-8-7 on the remote control. The LED will blink green twice. The remote control is now un-paired from the device and can be paired with another Pace HD DTA.
What is DTA on TV remote?
Your remote control is already programmed to. control your digital set-top box or DTA (Digital Transport Adapter).